可以安抚心灵的小句子,个性唯美,让人思绪万千

2021-07-19 14:00:36 阅读量: 标签: 思绪万千 句子 唯美 心灵 个性

看到你和我一起感到很难过

I feel sad to see you with me

不管什么时候,只要心中还有不甘心,就不要放弃。

Whenever, as long as there is still a heart not willing, do not give up.

藏在窗帘后面的百合已经枯萎了。

The lily hidden behind the curtain has withered.

抱歉的真正含义在于

The real meaning of sorry is

许多人问我如何表演

Many people asked me how to perform

只有20%度,我遇见了你剩下的80%,用来爱你。

Only 20 percent, I met you the rest of 80 percent to love you.

长大也许是无数次直视瑞幸之后坦然接受。

Growing up may be countless times after looking directly at Rui lucky and then accept it.

没有一个孩子得不到的糖分和偏爱都不能得到。

No child can get sugar or preference.

我不是想和你冷战

I don't want to cold war with you

那时候我真的非常喜欢你。

I really liked you very much at that time.

他非常害怕失去你。

He is very afraid to lose you.

为什么负累过多

Why are you too tired

刚点亮了你沉闷已久的心

It just lit your heart that has been dull for a long time

我不快乐是否重要?谁会在乎啊。

Is it important that I am unhappy? Who cares.

这孩子真懂事。

The child is a sensible man.

不要说后悔了。

Don't say regret.

尘埃尘世滋味尽烟火气

Dust and dust, the world is full of smoke and fire

放在柜子里

Put it in the cabinet

还要偷别人的车?

And steal other people's cars?

但是孤独依然挥之不去我们可以找人谈情说爱

But loneliness still lingers, we can find people to talk about love

这回不去了。

It's not going this time.

可能就是勉强度日吧。真爱

Maybe it's just a struggle to live. True love

最终突然变成了一场大梦。

And then it suddenly became a big dream.

若再来一次

If you do it again

时间深处

Deep in time

你变得不知所措了。

You're getting overwhelmed.